The Capitol Hotel Rome is very close to the Central Station Roma Termini, easy to walk to the Colosseum, the Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore, the Opera House, the Baths of Diocletian and the Roman Forum.
Termini station is the main arrival and departure point for trains to the "Leonardo Da Vinci" airport in Fiumicino and to the one in Ciampino.
The bus, train and subway stops are also nearby. The Vatican City, the Spanish Steps, the Trevi Fountain and Piazza Navona are no more than 15 minutes distant by public transport.
Required at Check-in
- Check-in 14:00 - 24:00
- Check-out 11:00
- A deposit in cash or by credit card is required
- A valid ID must be presented
- Children under 3 years old stay free in the same room as their parents.
- Pets are allowed at no extra charge, on prior request at time of booking. Common restrictions apply*.
- The continental breakfast is served in the breakfast room in the basement.
Servizi Hotel Capitol
Free Wi-fi in public areas
Wi-fi in the room
Tour reservations, visits, transfers
Fax, photocopies, computer printouts
Luggage storage on check out